Monday, February 6, 2012

KL Trip 2011

I should post this up agessss ago.... seriously. I'm sorry. ._. Well, Better super late than never right?! Okay. Here are the photos. :D


Super large Cotton On at Jusco Klang. And I didn't buy anythingggg. :'(


Okay. This restaurant is aweesomee! The food there was nice! Especially the Fish! Which I ordered! And mommy said the Tom Yam was nice :)



Bro's spaghetti. wasn't nice though. :\



3
Cousin and his extremely cute son :DDD





This Hotel is DA BOMB!!!!! Super. DUPER LOVE THIS HOTEL!!! :DD


Check out the room! It has a freaking Kitchen yo!!!!!!

:'DDDD







You can even lend DVDs from the Hotel!

Cooked Fettuccine :D 


Palace of the Golden Horses! This place is LOVEEEE. 
If you didn't know, it's a Hotel which looks like a Palace. Gotta lovee it!!










This brings back my childhood... Used to go to Taipan's Berry's all the time. :'D

And get THISSS!! :'DDD



Another favourite! Cinnabon!! Goshh... Love this to the maxxx. Best Cinamon Bun I have ever had!! Only available in KL. Sooo sadddd :'(

Bought this from Diva. LOVE Diva!! Why did it moved from Queensbay?! :'(


Maddd love this ringgggg :'D

This Necklace is still for sale!!! Blog post Link HERE!!!

So yeah... This was like... During Christmas? I know right. super late. Why am I even posting this up??? I just wanna let y'all know about the owesome hotels and foooood. Hope you liked it! Thanks fo reading!! :'D

PS: Today was a boring day. :'(
GOD BLESS! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...