Thursday, February 9, 2012

Massive Haul of the day


Actually, it ain't consider as a "Massive" Haul. It's because of ONE particular thing that makes this haul Massiveeee! Wheeeeee! Well, I didn't go to school today cause I couldn't wake up this morning. as usual. woopsie. ._. And I went to Tesco with my sis this afternoon for Grocery shopping! Woohoo! Don't you just loveeee going for grocery shopping?! Gosh. I loveeeeee to! Bought a little something something for me 3 lads. And made Hot Dog for dinner! I shall say I am a Happy Girl right now. One of my wishlist is checked! A few more to go and I shall Fly! :D





Ran out of conditioner so I got this! Sis said it's time to try a new one rather than sticking to the same one for soooo long! Tried it for the first time just now and honestly, I am sorta liking it! 

St. Ives' Apricot Scrub has always been my choice. :D

Hehehhe. Saw these cute pencils at Tesco and I bought them for me lads! Call me cheap but hey, It's CUTE!! :O

And... TADA! Got this for Gwen and she madddd loveee this Thai Sweet Chilli sauce! LOL

And for the last product for my haul...
.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.




TAADDAAA!!! 






Yess! Urbanears Plattan in Dark Grey! I wanted Pool colour but apparently they didn't had stock! How sad!! But, I am still super happy and stokedddd about my new pair of Headphones! They are awesomeee! The quality is nice!! Bought this overseas. I don't think we have Urbanears in Malaysia. If we do, I'll kill myself. .___. But anyways, TAADAA!! Loving it! All my iPod's earphones are either lost or spoiled. So yeahh. That's why I bought this. Maddddd happy right now! :'D 

fyi, this photo was shot yesterday. Neko look super hideous right now. no offence. Because mommy cut Neko's fur!!! oh gosh! Mommy!! Whyy!! So, no more photos of Neko until she gets a "proper" haircut. LOL. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...