Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mini Haul!



TopShop
RM59

Topshop
RM49.90

I got my Lakers Jersey on Friday!! Woopie!! Was soo exited! Thanks Daniel! Can't wait to wear it! And I bought 2 tops from TopShop today!! Loving the pink top!! Though my sis said it looks like what aunties would wear. :( But I super like it. so, wth! Who caressss. As long as I'm loving it, screw people who dislikes it! And sadly, mommy got chicken's "liquid" stuff  on my old White tee! So, I bought another one. :O
Might be doing reviews on stuffs soon. Maybe. :P


Now, I need to focus on my studies. *fyi, I typed stupid when I wanted to type studies.lol.* Sigh. :O 

I am feeling super happy lately. That's awesome! Thank GOD! Gahh... All the blessings I have, loving them :))) <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...