Thursday, February 2, 2012

Spendifulous!

Last night, when I thought owh. Me 3 lads are NOT going to school tomorrow because they have a VolleyBall competition to attend! I was like. Oh no... Tomorrow's gonna be a very bad day. Imma die in school of boredom for SURE. But, well, thank God. Things turned out fine! I can't say I had loads of fun today. Because I didn't. but Thank God the dude beside me aka "professor" aka "AUN" came to school today! So, I wasn't technically "all alone" :D Okay. For the first time in my Lyfeeeeee, I finally understood Add Math a little! Well, me, being able to understand a tad bit of add math, imma tell ya. It makes my day. Seriously. As you know I hate add math to the maxxxxxxxxxx. I finally got it a little. so, Imma complete my homework later! yay mee!!!!!! :'D though I have got to say, my teacher gave us tonss of questions for us to complete by tomorrow. felt like killing her. O_O

YEAHHH!! :'D

As me 3 lads wasn't in school today, I sat alone in class. And everyone who walked passed for sure would say. "aiyoyo... Kesiannya..." LOL. yes. Forever alone. thanks for reminding me guys. Luckily I had me buddy during recess. :D


Next part.... after school today, just now, right after I got to the ground floor of my school, I smelled Chicken Rice! Ohmygosh. at that time I was like. gosh. Me want some CHICKEN RICE!! Okay. Maybe I was the only one who could smell Chicken Rice. Maybe it was everyone's sweat smell. ._. The craving of chickens lately is uncontrollable! Gosh woman! Stop having chickens!! D: And when I got back home, guess what was on the kitchen counter top?! CHICKEN RICE BABEHH!! :'D

Me chicken rice :'D Thanks mommy :D

Owh yeh! I can Finally sync my iPod! After >6 months of not being able to sync it, I finally could!! Soooo happy! I can take videos and photos on the go now as I have space! woopie!! :'D 

And right after I got to sync my iPod, I downloaded a few games! And one of those games is....

that's my current high score :3 ._.
Temple Run! Which I think most of y'all know? Yeah. I am kinda, sorta addicted to it! Goshh. I play it day and night. Lalallala. I suck at it. But you know what? I am lovvinggg itttt!! 
And that pitiful moment when you realize, that dude will never get out of that temple! All he can do is run from those Godzilla / Ben 10 aliens look alike! seriously. so pitiful :'(
Owh well! who cares! IT'S FUN controlling a dude running around collecting coins and stuffs :P

And to be honest, I was so afraid that today would be a bad bad day. So, before I left home for school, I prayed that today would be a fun and ncie day. Well, so yeah. I think that's why today was a Spendifulous day! *if that's even a word!* :DDDD

Owh yeah!!! I need help people!! If you know any Vintage/Second Hand shops in Penang, Pleaseee doooooo Tellll meeeeeeeeee!!! In case you didn't know, I am seriously a huge fan of Vintage stuffs :D

GOD BLESS YA!!!! 
I do hope you guys win the Volleyball competition. But I miss you guys in class :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...