Thursday, February 23, 2012

What a day...

Today was seriously A day. I was freaking sleepy this morning even though I slept at 11 something last night. So, I fell asleep in class during BM period which was also the first period of the day. And lucky me, I got caught by the discipline teacher and got sent down to the discipline office. I totally broke down and cry like a freaking cry baby. I really didn't wanna cry. I forced myself not to. But tears kept flowing down my eyes uncontrollably. And the teacher didn't even scold me! I don't know WHY did I even cried!! Honestly, I wanted to cry yesterday afternoon. But I didn't. Maybe it was yesterday's tears came flowing down this morning. LOL. When I went into the discipline room, I literally FORCED myself to STOP CRYING. But I failed. The discipline teacher was nice enough to help me with excuses why I slept on class. She asked me so many questions an all I did was said no, no and I don't know! She asked me why I cried? She didn't even scold me. I replied. I don't know. Cause I seriously didn't know WHY. She even asked me if i wanna talk to the school's counselor. I said no. When I think I needed to. Something is wrong with me and I don't know WHAT. My diamond earring even got confiscated. Sigh. I didn't had a propped earring for school. An that was my very first earring! How sad. :(

I don't wanna be known as the cry baby in class as this wasn't the first time I cried in school. I seriously don't wanna be. Please don't think I am one. Please. :(

After all that stuffs about my "morning", I went to 1st Avenue with Gwen and Doris after school for... I don't know what. To buy books and have lunch I think? :) Had Sub of the day for lunch and Mat Tou Yao desserts? Gwen's MTY Milky was not bad! :D and I forgot my dessert's name. But Love it! :) Thanks for reading this long post! :) byeeee. God bless you!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...