Sunday, September 2, 2012

Aloha September!



woah. HD nuff?

Padang's best Maggie Goreng.













Had a fun afternoon with Mommy and bro and a fun night with Wan Jun and Gwen as well! Been looking forward to this day since Thursday or Friday I think. Haha. I feel kinda happy these days. Weird me. I like it this way better though! Maybe because I had something to look forward to? Going out with them again tomorrow! STOKED! hehehhehe. Kinda miss them already... :|

Tried out a feature from the camera! It takes continues photos! So I made a video out of it. Just for testing. Hope you like this video and watch it in 1080p and like this blog post below! THANKIEW VELI THE MUCHIE. 

Hope you had an amazing day and have a lovely Sunday tomorrow! God Bless! Good-bye! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...