Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Little things ♥


♥Joy♥Urbanears♥My Form 2 artwork♥Stich KeyChain from Wan Jun♥Dinner♥Donut recipe from YinYan♥Ingredients♥Dry ingredients mixture♥"Donuts"♥Peach Tea♥Favourites♥Out of battery watch♥Neko's giraffe toy♥

I don't literally mean Little when I said little things. 
I was just feeling "spontaneous", if I may call that. Took some random photos of the stuffs in my house. Been feeling really happy lately and I'm loving it! I hope everyone can feel as happy as I do. So we ALL can share the happiness! It's been good lately. No problems whatsoever. Just being happy. Even though I got 0% for Add Math. hah. It's cool. Even made the "Donuts" that Grandpa like for him! 

This song totally deserves the HYPE! It's such a lovely song. I feel so happy listening to it. You should Listen to it! Maybe adding this song to a video in near future. Just waiting for the perfect video!

God bless. Good-bye. xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...