Friday, September 7, 2012

PENANG

Sis's friend, Siok Ai from KL is in town! She arrived Penang yesterday. So, we've been going out to some cool places to eat and take pictures! Both yesterday and today. 

my awful claypot hokkien mee. I personally do not like Hokkien mee. This just made it more awful. Some of you might like it. I absolutely do not.
My favourite (:

.
.
.

Today

Famous white Curry Mee


Lorong Selamat Ice Kacang.




Moon Tree is such a lovely place! LOVELYYYY.











I don't think Ernest drew this. And it's so nice!





 The famous Jalan Siam Char Koay Teow! 
Which we waited for such a long long time for just a packet...

Need more sit ups tomorrow "when I have time". Gosh. No way I should get away with all these food. time to hit the sack now and look forward to tomorrow! I'm not going to school tomorrow by the way. woops. I am sure I'm not the only one here.

I hope you would give this post a thumbs up if you liked it! Even though I have no idea who likes the posts, but still, thank you veli the much! :D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...