Monday, September 24, 2012

Good-bye (for a while)


I had time in my hands so well. But I just let it slip away and totally not appreciate what I had. 
Haha. What I'm trying to say is, I knew I had time to study a few weeks ago. Everyday in school I'll be telling myself in my mind saying that I will and am going to study after I get home from school and after watching some YouTube videos and some Tetris Battle. And I didn't do so. I lied to myself. oh gosh. That sounds so bad. I feel so sorry to myself. I can't get my mind straight and accept the fact that I am going to take 20 test papers in 2 weeks time. Can't believe I still have 6 days left to study for FINALS. Those 20 test papers are kinda important... I feel like baking and cooking lately! Can't wait to bake all I want after the 20 papers! Won't be blogging until 15th of October(last day of the exam. duh.) I think! 

See You next month! Good luck everybody(backstreet's back alright!)(Thumbs up if that sounds familiar)! 

1 comment:

mxvhelle said...

Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...