Sunday, September 2, 2012

Terry's Birthday Dinner


Celebrated Terry's 16th birthday today (not actual date) at YEA in Times Square. It was my first time there, kinda cool. The food was tasty. Super duper full right now imma explode any minute now. Can't believe I have to go to school tomorrow... I'm a huge fan of holidays! Excited for the Finals to end and I can skip school and be HAPPY all day, everyday! HOW NICE. okay. out of topic. Here are the photos from today! Not much though. but still, enjoy!













Hello terry koh, I know you'll be reading this. for sure. Cause you're my loyal reader. LOL. Anyways, I have a present for you. I'll give it to you on your birthday. Hope you'll like it. :O

Gahhh... I just love being happy. I hope I can be, everyday. Even on school days.

GOD BLESS, Goodnight, Good luck to all Form 5 students/kawan on trials! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...