Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sabtu | 300th post

Nice Milo flavoured Iced stick/popsicle? from Chew Jetty :D



This. Is. AMAZING.

Went out again as you can see from the photos above! Went to China House for the first time and I absolutely Love the Tiramisu cake! It's soooo nice and I highly recommend you to go try it out! The place is super cool too!

Watching VMA 2012 on MTV right now. yeah. Part of the reason why I'm still awake. I shouldn't be blogging and editing photos midnight. I don't really know what to type and the photos look weird. whaaatever. so tired. But I wanted to blog anyways. -.-

Don't forget to thumbs up this post if you liked it! Thanks! :D

This is my 300th post!!!! 
Can't believe I blogged so much. Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog! And thanks for reading! You guys are amazing! :D 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...