Friday, October 19, 2012

Cilia

This post is a combination of the 17th night and the 18th... Went to Northam Beach Cafe for dinner with the family on the 17th. Skipped school on the 18th (yesterday) because my school's graduates had a rehearsal for their graduation on Saturday. So Gwen came over to my place. Had my favourite Jawa Mee for breakfast and then Demeters, a bakery supply shop which I love because they have almost everything! located at Jelutong. 

THUMBS UP for this!













Bought so many stuffs... Hehehehehe... :3

Black fondant for only RM4.90!

Cake Level cutter thing. LOL.
I was going to order this online for 9.90USD! Luckily I didn't! :D

This plastic board with stars shaped onto it allows you to make chocolate in these forms! 

Got my Fondant cutter too!

Blueberry muffin mix which I'll be baking soon! :D

Happy girl I am... Not sure if I'm going to be baking today... Missed school today because I woke up late. woops... So, here's a random post. Been blogging a lot lately. Do you guys find it annoying? Or it's cool?

Made a video last night too! Couldn't stand not editing a video for such a long long time. Might be boring at some parts. But the last parts I shot in school was nice :) Hope you do enjoy the video and SONG as much as I do! Xx

Thumbs up if you liked this! Xxxxxxx
GOD BLESS. Have a nice day ahead!

The title of this post is 100% random. Google for the definition. :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...