Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pink Velvets

I finally can officially declare that MY EXAMS ARE OVER (for form 4...).  I never actually thought nor imagined the exams ending this fast. Time really do fly faster than I expected. I thought the 2 weeks would pass by slowly and torturing. It was a little awful though... Having the thought of needing to study everyday I get home, not being able to just lay on my couch and chill without that awful thought. That very big breath I took yesterday night after the "final exam over celebration" with Jessie, Wan Jun and Gwen, the baking of 30+ Red Velvet cupcakes that turned out to be Pink because I added in the wrong food colouring, and after a great bath, was great. It's like I have no worries what so ever. Best feeling ever. :) 

I actually didn't want to post these photos, because they don't really look pleasant or nice. I tried editing them as hard as I could. It still look ugly. urgh. I hope you don't mind?


We cooked Japanese Katsu Curry for lunch. 






Fried up some onion rings with bro last night too.

If you know about the Giant in Farlim, here are the lists of shops that are going to be there beside Giant too! 

It's actually not that red... More, pink. Camera can't really catch the right colour for reds and pinks.

Too much colouring... Not going to bake Red Velvets again.

So, yeah... More bakings SOON. Maybe a tutorial on baking something soon? Any requests? :) 

I am pretty happy with my Science results actually, studied hard for it. Hallelujah!

Hope you liked this post and give this a thumbs up! Can't blame you if you don't too, the photos aren't nice. My bad! :|

Wonder how the following days will be!! :D

GOD BLESS. Xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...