Monday, October 22, 2012

Shopping with Gwen once more!

Went to Gurney with Gwen today! No I didn't skip school just to shop... We have a school holiday today due to the Graduation ceremony last Saturday! YAY. It's been awhile since we've last went shopping together! Actually today was supposed to be a 4 girls day out with Gwen, Jessie and Wan Jun. But Jessie and Wan Jun couldn't make it. How sad. :( So it was just me and Gwen. Just like old times. haha. 


Gwen says she regret getting Crazy Potatoes. Not worth the price at all. But you all should try it out if you really want to. haha. Just a comment from Gwen.

 Kind of regret getting this from Shih Lin. Apparently they serve it Un-cut and Un-boned. And I didn't know. How smart.
Hui Lau Shan was amazing! I LOVE MANGOES. But I do not like coconut though! >:( Most of the desserts consists of coconuts :( But I am definitely going back there again for the Mangoes! The price is not too expensive, but not cheap as well. Not bad lah! 

Gwen bought 2 tarts from Justart located at the LG floor infront of Kenny Rogers which Gwen said were Nice! Only RM1.90 each :) 

My fried rice for dinner wasn't nice. :(

This photo is kind of a failure... Out of focus... Shaky hands. I really want to improve my photography skills... Sigh. Envy those pro photographers... :\ 


I had a nice day shopping after such a long time not being able to! Hope Gwen had a nice day. ._.
We are really really tired though. I'm pretty sure she's asleep now. I am so tired right now and I have school tomorrow... Gosh. As much as I do kind of miss going to school and seeing Wan Jun and Jessie, I don't fancy waking up at 6:30 in the morning. urgh. 
So many photos of Gwen today right? haha. :P Hope she lets me upload this much. :D 


Owh! And I baked Hokkaido Cakes yesterday with my Aunt and Uncle for the first time! Which were a success! Yay! Definitely baking them again! :D

I made a little video last Friday... Hehe. Please let me know where I went wrong with this video? It helps me a lot! Thanks? :) 

I am pretty envious of those people who have pro photography skills right now. gosh. NEED TO IMPROVE. okay. Gotta go to bed now! GOOD NIGHT. GOD BLESS YOU. BYE. :D

Thumbs up this post if you liked it! :D Xxxx 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...