Monday, October 8, 2012

Holiday Inn Resort


I know I said I won't be blogging until end of my exam, but tomorrow's accounts, not my kind of subject. Sad. So here I am, blogging, about my lovely Sunday! LOL. Went to Holiday Inn Resort for Lunch with my family yesterday because mommy had a voucher for it. The food was acceptable, the amount was kinda huge.but still not worth the price(of course, it's a hotel.), the place is sooooo NICE though! And we went to Tree Monkey to have a drink. and by a, I mean 1. lol. because everyone was about to explode then. 

LOL.










Awesome pizza




My lasagna was pretty nice. heh. blogging this is making me super hungry.










Little lost kitten we fed yesterday... Didn't see her anywhere today.

Hope you liked the photos! 7 days to FREEDOM. aww yeah.
OH OH! My Olympus is BACK! YAYYYY. heh.

Give this post a thumbs up maybe? :) xx

GOD BLESS. Good luck PMR candidates and everyone who's taking their exams like me at the moment.

I don't think there will be a monthly favourite for September. sorry :\

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...