Wednesday, October 17, 2012

KFC | 4T1

My class (4T1) got first place in the "school classroom cleanliness competition" (Well, I do clean the blackboard on Thursdays...). I have no idea what it's actually called. And the prize was KFC vouchers worth RM200! KFC... Yums...  So, our class teacher, Pn Eng, got us KFC today!! And I got to bring my Camera! YAY! So here are some photos from today! Not much though :(












I like this picture a lot more than the one below. Candids are the best :) 


Me, Jessie, Wan Jun and Gwen went to DnG after school to hang out. I sorta forgot that I had to have my lunch there. Instead I got a passion fruit tea and a Peach tea for the 4 of us. wth. Starving now...






Smeagol...








Gwen, Wan Jun, Jessie and Merry. lol.


The Shop owner's baby boy. :) 

So many footage from October... Can't wait to edit the October video!

Not going to school tomorrow, booyah! Maybe baking some Cream Puffs?

GOD BLESS. Xx

Thumbs up if you liked this post! thanks :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...