Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Penang Hill Adventure with Family






Went on another adventure with my family again as you can see from the photos above! This time, we went to Penang Hill! Thank God for the awesome weather today! It didn't rain heavily when we were up there, it only drizzled a little. Hallelujah! Penang Hill doesn't have the dark Kopitiam anymore! They totally vanished the whole area and built up a Cliss Cafe and Owl Museum! So clean and nice! I wouldn't recommend you to get a ticket to the Owl Museum unless your intension is to look at Wood carvings of Owls. No real live owls there, for your information. Taking levitation photos was fun too. Haha. I think it was a 50% failure. hah. Hopefully going up there again with my friends soon! :D

Yesterday was my last day going to school for this year... The day I've been looking forward to since the day I got introduced to Add math, Accounts and Perdagangan in the beginning o. Not cool. Now the day is here, AND I HAVE MINECRAFT(No, I didn't pay RM72 for it... It just magically appeared in my downloads file! Most probably thanks to Zack too. lol. :P), I get to play, eat, sleep anytime I want to! No worries whatsoever! But the probability of gaining weight might be a worry... :\ 

Thumbs up this post if you enjoyed! Thanks! xx

Editing 2 videos now! Will be posting them tomorrow! YAY. GOODNIGHT! xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...