Friday, October 12, 2012

Form 4 Finals

before
after. It had been raining for the whole 1st exam week.

Ben10 anyone?

Made omelete for breakfast last Sunday. :)

A breakfast I made last Saturday. I think.
I know I got a bit carried away with the editing. Premium Quality 100%. pfft. lol.

Neighbour made an awesome pizza.
Bro forced me to take a photo of it at the balcony. LOL.

If you know who he is, 10 points to you! 

This is not bad! But I do prefer my 3Q Passion Fruit Wintermelon tea more! :P

I took 276 photos during the 1st week of the exam. So here are some. haha. I didn't go to school today. I am currently sick and it sucks. I would rather be able to go to school to take my Add Math test than to have sore throat, headache and fever. urgh. Just ONE paper left to... HAKUNA MATATA babehh!

I got a total of 27 likes for my previous post! The maximum likes I got before was only 4 I think? 27 is out of my charts! So happy. Thanks guys for the likes! :D

Thumbs up this post if you enjoyed! If not, I do apologize. ._. xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...