Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 ♡

Okay. 2010 was... I don't know. cool? awesome? I forgotten dee... wait. let me think. What things happened in 2010....

♡Singapore trip.
♡Lost weight.
♡grew taller(currently 165cm).
♡had an awesome math teacher called Mr.Lian. :)
♡Fell in love with nails, shoes, shorts, bags! :D
♡Fell in love with Justin bieber... :)
♡Became a BB user, then stopped, cause sudah rosak.
♡CNY was not fun at all :'( .
♡didn't hang out much with friends, but went yam cha with love, che and Vendy often. :) ♡ I miss those moments. :)
♡Bought iPod touch 3rd and 4th gen!(BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPEN THIS YEAR!).
♡Got First Step 2 forever from bro as a Christmas Pressie! :D
♡Chuckei said hi to me.
♡Went picnic with classmates.(IT WAS FUN! :P). 
♡Started to LOVE to blog again this holiday. :P
♡Fell in love with PURPLE!!! :D (I bet you know why)
♡BROKE MY RECORD! Didn't eat Ramly burger for the whole HOLIDAY! :D 2 months yo! :P
♡Neko came into my life on September. :) ♡ her! :P
♡Changed facial products to Herbal line! :D
♡Living room letak wallpaper!
♡Wong Wai fong was my class teacher. Arul was my English teacher. Ng Kah yee was my geo teach.
♡Bought Delicooker.
♡Joined Nuffnang and Churp churp. Eared RM0.50 from Nuffnang and RM0.22 from ChurpChurp on DECEMBER.
♡Bought F21 sling bag.
♡Boost juice came to Gurney. Tutti Fruitti too.

Can't really say which is the BEST SONG OF THE YEAR lo. :\ Somebody to love? OMG? Just the way you are? Grenade? Baby? Airplanes? Break your Heart? What's my name?! too many songs! D:

Think that's all gua... :O This is a self reminder post. :P Don't need to be all wtf are you telling me all these stuffs? BORING. :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...