Tuesday, December 14, 2010

BEST HANG OUT PLACE EVAA!!!

This is currently my Favorite place to Hang out in Penang! :D It's called Straits Quay. :D Went there yesterday with my Family! :D It's Near... Island mall. It has Starbucks, Dome, Papa rich, secret recipe, SUBWAY... and MORE! oh oh oh! and it's by the SEA! D: to die for right?! :D There's like a mini shopping mall inside. :) switch is coming soon to Straits Quay. :) And there's my FAVORITE shop there too! I think in Penang there's only one. And the name of the shop is Sugar. :) It's like my WONDERLAND! xD Almost everything is about baking stuffs! And they are CUTE! :D ♥  


Straits Quay! :D ♥

Me and sis(the photographer of the day. :P). :]


had Subway for dinner! :P


My Sandwich! :D I LOVE SUBWAY! :D


Mom! What an AWESOME view right?! :D


Me. :] I super love my bracelet from Cotton on. ;) ♡ 


I will totally bring my friends there to Yam cha after I learn how to drive! wheee~ Haha! I bet you will love it too! :D Seriously very Romantic lo. xD


Oh yeah. And yesterday, we had 2 free double scoops BR ice-cream sundae after we left Straits Quay! :D Had an awesome and TIRING day yesterday. :O! I slept at 9 last night! :O Seriously was too tired. Cause I woke up at 8:30 in the morning yesterday because it's a SUNDAY! And I need to go to Church! yeepie! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...