Wednesday, December 22, 2010

PRETZ!! :D


 Never seen this before?! Well. You should get one. Cause it's AWESOME! It taste awesome!! :D there's like a bit of milky taste to it too. :) I was doing some shopping then I saw this at the "Japenese" section! And it caught my eyes. Cause that time I felt like eating some of this biscuit that day. So. I took one. And I opened it just now. And I found out that there's 2 packets inside! :D *stupid me. The box said that there's 2PACKS. Well. Who reads?! :P* It's from JAPAN. So obviously. It's tasty. for the price... I forgotten dee. TEEHEE. sorry! Will update asap once I know the price kay? :) I can't intro much about the biscuit. Cause everything is in Japanese. xD All I know that it's NICE! :D

well. Conclusion. YOU SHOULD GO GRAB SOME NOW! :D It's super tasty! :D 

PS: I'm eating some right now while blogging. :P I only left one packet! :'( I would SO want to buy some more and put a packet in my handbag. :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...