Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chapter 2 ♡ A secret musician

You have to let yourself do stuff you're not good at. Don't get hung up on what other people think about what you're doing. Dare to be a sucky skateboarder or a lousy video editor or a completely crappy golfer. If we do only the stuff we are good at, we never learn anything new. Think of all the great possibilities in life that pass by because we're too chicken to explore them and risk looking like a looser. Screw haters who have nothing better to do than make fun of people who are brave enough to put themselves out there. Get out of your comfort zone and go for it. You never know unless you try. :) ♥

 

I'd really love to have a nice girlfriend, but she'd have to put up with but I hope someday I'll be out on Star lake with my own grandkid, get together by the fire pit in the evening, everybody laughing and talking at once, the same way we did at Christmas dinner.

 

Thanks Justin. This is really an influence. :) From now onwards. I'LL DO SO!! :P Love ya! :D (And I really hope I'm that nice girlfriend that you want. Cause I really love to be out on Star lake with you and get together with you by the fire pit in the evening. ;) )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...