Monday, December 27, 2010

A special DM to the Greatest fans in the world! - justin :)

How can I begin to thank you for making this journey possible? Every one of you is "My favourite Girl" for a different reason because each of you is special in your own way. Everywhere I go, whatever I do, I try to connect with as many of you as possible. If you're up front at a concert, I might reach out and hold your hand. If you show up outside the arena after the show, you might get soaked in one of our epic water fights. you might just be talking to your friends on Twitter saying you have one-in-a-million chance of reaching me and now I'm following you. My dreams used to be one-in-a-million chance as well, but as I said in the song, never say never. I never forget that none of this would have happened without you. That's why I want to share this story with you: so you can experience the journey with me, all the highs and lows, the laughter and the tears. you were there from the beginning . Now, as you see what I saw and feel what I felt, I hope you'll believe that big dreams really can come true. I'm living mine every day. Thanks to you.
LUV YAH,
JUSTIN

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...