Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas is all about LOVE, Merry Christmas! :D ♡

Hey Peeps! Merry Christmas!!!! :D and... Happy Birthday Jesus! :D Thanks for everything you've done in our lives Jesus. :) Thanks alot. ;) I LOVE YOU JESUS!!!! :DDDD TEEHEE. Well. Some of you didn't know that it's Jesus's Birthday today! :DD!!

Remember Christmas is all about LOVE. :) John 3:16 tells it all. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." :) ♥

GIFTS! :D Well. You know. Christmas ain't all about Gifts. But. I still got some AWESOME GIFTS!! :D I can say. THE BEST GIFTS! :D Thanks to mommy, sis and bro. ;) ♡

Neko with her Christmas Present! xD (the newspaper is just a wrapping paper. xD There's a toy inside!)

 mommy gave me this!! FROM SINGAPORE! I super loved this! And everyone said that it was too expensive and not worth it.. But I love it! mana tau. MOM BOUGHT IT FOR ME! :D Thanks mom! :) ♥

 BEST GIFT OF ALL. also from Singapore... I found this at Kinokuniya from takashimaya!! I LOVE IT!! OMG! :D Bro bought this for me. with mom's money. xD

 TADA! PURPLE! :DDDD

 ZE BACK! :D I LOVE HIS CONVERSE! I am SO going to get this colour! :P !


Although I didn't get much presents this year... but. I LOVE MY PRESENTS! :D I owe bro, sis, winona, julie, and che presents! D:

Thanks alot for reading. Have a blessed Christmas! :D God bless ya! :D ♡ xxxxxxx!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...