Monday, December 27, 2010

Chapter 1 ♡ Let's get this show on the road!

"Scooter makes sure that I don't eat pizza the day of the show (singers aren't suppose to have diary before the show, but we all know I'm a rule breaker. Pizza is just so good!)"

"I'm always getting asked the same two questions: "How did you get started? and "How to you stay grounded?" Standing there in the XL centre, I can see the answers to both: I'm surrounded by super-smart, super-talented, extremely good people who love me and watch out for me every single step of the way. They don't let me get any with any crap. The success I've achieved comes to me from GOD, through the people who love and support me, and I include my fans in that. Every single one of you lifts me a little bit higher."

:) ♡

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...