Thursday, June 9, 2011

090611

Finally I got to go out this week! Wheeee~ Seriously. If I didn't got to go out, today would be the 3rd day I stayed home all day long! Not even a step out! D: Thank God I could go to Gurney with Gwendolyn! Hehe... Well, what we did in Gurney all day? We watched a movie, had a cake and also dinner, and we went to the Arcade! Well. that's all. LOL. And I fell in love with a TopShop blouse! Urgh. It's on 50% discount weih! URGHHH... But it's still a tad bit pricy... :'(

Tumpang-ed my bro's friend's car to Gurney! LOL. The car was packed! So Gwen had to sit on my lap. My but and back totally hurts. lol!

Oh yeah! And we had Boost Juice before the movie! :D Wheeeee~ Yeap. I had Immunity Booster. Again... :P

We watched Super 8! Not bad! You should watch it! :D

Chocolate Indulgence form Secret Recipe! LOVE!


My Lasagne! :D


Gwen's Kid's Meal Fish and Chips!

It came with some Alphebatic Fries! So... I sorta played with it. .__.




LOL...

Found a hungry kitty cat at Gurney. :)

Switch World starts today! Until Sunday! You should so check it out! Everything is on Promotion! :D

Can't wait to watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon! The trailer looks cool! :D
They gave me this after I bought the tickets for the movie! So, go to GSC and buy a ticket to get one!

Well, that's all for today! Thanks for stopping by! Love ya! :D

God Bless ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...