Friday, June 10, 2011

Chocolate Chip & Cinnamon Cookies ♥


Baked some cookies that I never baked before today! I tried them out today cause I had nothing else to do and they looked awesome in the cook book! Hehe... And it turned out awesome! It has a sweet taste from the sugar and a bitter taste from the chocolate chips and  cinnamon taste from the Cinnamon powder! LOL. Well. I like it. :3 I think it can tahan until Sunday la. Imma take some to Church! :D And yeah... I gave my cookies a little photoshoot again! :D







And the monster came again! AHHH!!! D:

That's all! Hope yall liked it. :) Hehehe... WOOHOO! Hiking tomorrow morning with Mama then Durian and Laksa trip in the afternoon with mommy! :P More photos tomorrow then! Wheeeeee~

God bless ya! ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...