Friday, June 10, 2011

7 awesome things!

I have nothing to do today! :'( So... I shall introduce yall to 7 things that you might not knew they were awesome! :D Well. Maybe only I think so. .____.

#1
Likas Papaya Herbal Soap!
Now what's this for? It's for skin whitening! And I tell ya. This soap is aweosme. It really works weih! Seriously. After using it. You really see the difference! The only bummer about it is... They don't sell this in Malaysia! But muahahaha! I bought extra to share it with you all! Want one? I'm selling some! Facebook me or comment below if you're interested!
I'm not saying this is awesome because I'm selling it kay? It seriously is awesome. :)

#2
HerbaLine Purifying Milky Lotion!
This product totally saved my life! Not really la. I meant it saved my face! :D It's awesome! Actually. At first, I had baby face! Until... I used the wrong products that didn't suite my face! I tried simple and hadalabo. But they still didn't suite me! Thanks to HerbaLine, my face is saved! WOOHOO! But not all the time la. Some times my eating habits causes my face to go wrong. :( Maybe this product won't suite you. But it suites me well! Check out their shops at Gurney Plaza or Greenlane!

#3
Asience Shampoo and Conditioner!
I don't have any Dandruff problems or hair loss problems after using this! I don't if I used to have those problems or not, but all I know is, I don't have those problems now! And I will stick with this product FOREVER! How about smoothness? Erm. Idk. You tell me. o.o When I don't blow dry my hair, yeah. It's smooth. :)

#4

Sally Hansens Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat!
Apply this top coat and it makes your nail polish looks nicer and shiny! Seriously. NICER. :D

#5
HerbaLife!
Now I bet a lot of people know about this right? Yeah... ME TOO! But for those who don't know, the product above is a health drink! I seriosuly lost 5kgs after taking this! For more info... Go to Marks Home Opposite Chung Hwa High School! :D

#6
Olympus E-PL1!
Yeah. It's my Camera. And I can't live without it! :P Seriously. LOVE IT! The pictures I took with it looks nice even without editing them! How can you not love it?! :D 


#7
iPod Touch!
Can't live without my iPod Touch! Like seriously? Why wouldn't anyone want it?! Unless you own an iPad or iPhone. .__. But if you can't afford those 2, like me. GET AN iPOD TOUCH instead! Like seriously. It's SO WORTH IT!!!!!! :D

Hope I helped! LOL. Or maybe I wasted your time reading this? Sorry... :'( Imma go bake some cookies now! Ciao!
Thanks for reading!
God Bless ya!
God Loves ya!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...