Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm crazy for YouTube

And KevJumba :3 And Ryan. :D Here are some awaesome videos you MUST watch!


Nice Guys

Titanic
omg. You MUST watch this!! MUSTTT!!!!

The Halloween Story
MUST WATCH. This is SO FUNNY! Seriously. LMAOOO

Despicable me!
SO FUNNY.

Tag Your Green
LMAOOOO!!! xD Pigeon is a girl who thinks she's fine.

Perfect - Cathy Nguyen and Jason Chen
I Super LOVE Cathy Nguyen! She's so cute! :D

Strangers, again.
Awww... So sweet. then Kesian. :'(

Picture Day
THIS IS SUPER. DUPER. FUNNY!!!!!! XD

These are some must watch videos. Lol. If you added me on facebook. You know that I've been sharing a lot of Youtube videos right? LOL. sorry. But. I seriously want you to see them! Cause they are really funny!!! :D Turst me. :P

Crazy Dog
Nope. It's not NigaHiga. It's CarynNg96! :P
Lol. lame.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...