Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PMR

PMR is coming real soon!!! 3 months. 14 weeks. 107 days to PMR! Omgeeee! And 6 more weeks till our first PMR trial test! Oh no... No way this is happening!!! To be honest, I've been quite lazy lately. I watch YouTube videos right after school everyday. .__. Sis is so going to kill me after she reads this! So, from now on, it's just me and books! Well, maybe a little YouTube videos to entertain me. :P But this is only for Weekdays. On Weekends, it's 100% Stress-FREE! Yay! So I won't get stressed out or get bored of books. Imma get lotsa As for my PMR! Then I'll be like IN YOUR FACE! To those who still doesn't want to start studying! Actually, I'm a last minute person. Suddenly I need to study 6 weeks before the exam? Yeah. It's a Miricle. I need God's help too though! Or else, I'll surely slack of and start being lazy again! Pray Hard! I need As and I need to be the kinda person who can have fun and be smart at the same time! HAHA! Wish me luck ya!

Hope I won't end up like this after just a few days. LOL. :P


Good Luck!
God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...