Tuesday, June 7, 2011

KL trip Day 3!

Now. Day 3 is seriously nothing much. Breakfast at the Hotel. BUFFET! Woohoo! They don't have much options though... :\ But. It was nice la. :) Then... Me and mommy went to Sungai Wang for shopping! Not bad... I bought 4 galss containers from Italy! Woohoo! I LOVE ITALY! Seriously. At least I bought something... Hehe... Then back to the hotel to rest. then went to Pavilion with my family and Soon Chern to buy some FOOD. We bought KFC and ate it beside the pool. ;) Syiok. Haha. After that, we went to Midvalley for Dinner with my couzzie, aunt and uncle! I didn't took much food then. Cause on before that, I seriously ate TOO much. Until I had stomach ache. woopsy... .___. Well. KL food is nice la kay? :P

PHOTOS!

Had Tau Fu Fa at Esquire Kitchen! Why Penang doesn't have Esquire Kitchen?!!!! D: URGH.


Mommy :)

OMG. And I bought this Spongebob Lenticular puzzle from Parkson Pavilion! It's not a normal puzzle! It's LENTICULAR!!!!  SUPER LOVE IT! :P
Sorry for the cacated photo. :\ Edited wrongly.

Midvalley. Don't know the Japanese shop name. :\

My california roll. :) Yeah. I had this for dinner. Seriously full till KA BOOM.

So, yeah. Lol. That's all for Day 3! :P Now. Day 4! I love the pictures took on Day 4! DELICIOUS! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...