Tuesday, June 7, 2011

KL trip day 2!

Day 2! Lol. Day 2 is when we left Subang to go to KL! Wheee~ Well. Nothing much to say about Day 2. Let the photos do all the talking la. :)

Before we left Subang, we had Hakka Mee for brunch! :)


Spot KLCC dee? ;)

TADA! Here's the close up of KLCC. :)

The Hotel gave us a cold towel and a glass of tea! Told cha the service was awesome.... :)

Brother.lmao.

The hotel's public toilet is so pretty. :)

After we rest in the hotel for a while, While resting, we watched Astro Boy. Hehehe... We walked to KLCC to have some tea! :D


Nice aye? Forgotten the name of the restraunt. ._.

Char sau pao!

Char Koay Kak! Seriously. I told you. it was a very fattening weekend. ._.

Don't know it's name... But all I know is that it only looks nice. to me. it doesn't taste as well as it looks.

Prawn something something. not nice. :P

This stupid tea costs RM11.90++ -..- SO not worth it!


Night time! KLCC looks so pretty... :)

After a good nap, we went to Pavilion by car for Dinner! and shopping... :) We went to Ichiban Boshi for dinner. And I tell you something. The food came 5 minutes right after we ordered!!! OMG. That's super fast! :D


My teriyaki chicken something something. Ate this until I waas like super duper full!

 Lobster something something. not bad la...

Now THIS is NICE! :D Super love the egg mayo there!

Mommy's. lmao. so little.

Sis's Unagi something something. sorry. tak tahu the names. ._.

Bro's Sprite Float.

To be honest. I went to tons of shops in Pavilion. From TopShop to ZARA. And I still didn't bought anything. Cause the clothes there doesn't really suit me. and the ones I love. were super expensive. like wth? :'(

Then... Mommy totally regreted driving to Pavilion! Look at the jam!!!! it was a 5 minutes drive to Pavilion from our hotel. but we took 1 hour+ to reach out Hotel! D: Stupid Jam...

Well, that's all for day 2! :D Day 3 coming right up! Well. I'm kinda bored of these KL trip posts dee. ._. Hope you're not! :( Thanks for reading!! :D 

God Bless ya!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...