Thursday, August 23, 2012

3F | Holidays day 8




My fave Jawa Mee from the Market in (7 tiao lu) fro breakfast! :D

The fish burger + Fries costed only RM5 from Next Stop! Only on Thursdays! 




Not bad! :D


It was a gathering with my Form 3 classmates today.

Not much photos from today. I feel bad. sorry. Watched Premium Rush which was kinda exciting! Saw the trailer a couple of times before watching a YouTube Video. You know, the ads? yeah. Everything happened in a day(in the movie). and the dude really can ride a bike. seriously. no jokes. ;)

Been having bad eating habits during this holiday. My skin's condition isn't really good right now. :\

That's all... for today. Need to go to bed now. Going Air Itam for breakfast with my grandparents tomorrow morning.

Happy Birthday Che! :)
Happy Birthday Parker! LOL.

I'm standing while blogging right now. Neko's sitting on the chair. She doesn't allow me to sit on it. how selfish. :(


God bless :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...