Monday, August 27, 2012

August School Holiday Favourites

My Holiday was okay. I can't say I had the most fun, but I also can't complain that it was awful. Some days were... kinda boring. But I had loads of movies to watch. So it was okay. This holiday I started watching Lord Of The Rings which is amazing! Can't believe I never watch it before. Maybe I did when I was younger. But I just don't remember. Going to watched LOTR 3 later. Don't really want to watch it because it's the last one and I don't want to watch it so soon. But at the same time I'm excited for the last one. urgghhh.... 

During the previous holiday, I did my holiday favourties. posted my favourite pictures from the holiday. This time, I am kinda lazy. And there isn't much nice photos. I apologize. So, here are the 3 videos from this holiday that I absolutely LOVE. If you haven't watch them all, you have got to! just because. :D

BBQ party, day 6.


Adventure, day 2

Weirdly the 2 favourite photos from this holiday both involves Gwen. LOL. Kinda makes me look like a creep. It's just a coincidence that she's in the pictures that are nice la kay. ._.

Day 1.

Day 2.

Can't accept the fact that I have to go to school again... It was so nice not going to school and just chill. Felt super duper sleepy and sticky today. kinda frustrating. urgh. 

I hope you had a lovely holiday. School's back peeps. good luck. god bless. 
I really do not like school. Not even a bit.
bye. If you have read all of the posts during this holiday, you are awesome. hahahhaa. seriously. 

I got 21,949 or 11,016 views in total now! I think the 21,949 one is more accurate. HAHA. ._.v Thanks so much for reading le blog guys. awwwww yeaaaahhh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...