Friday, August 17, 2012

Adventure Part 1 | Holidays day 2

Had an amazing adventure today with my friends! Too bad Wan Jun couldn't make it though. Anyways, today was awesome. seriously. I prayed that the weather today would be great. And guess what?! It was awesome! Everytime we're indoors, it would rain heavily and when we leave, it would stop! Awesome isn't it?! Hallelujah! Been planning for this day since last week! Finally we get to have fun! 
It took me a total of 5 hours and 30minutes editing and posting both the video and the 75 photos from today! (and I almost/nearly lost ALL of the footage from today. thank God I didn't loose any.) So tired right now. Hope you would enjoy the photos and watch the video at the end of the post as well!!! THANKS! 








Pie?













































HAHA.
















Yes. It is a toilet. 








Watch it in HD! 

Such a lovely day. Part 2 is coming soon next week I hope! Fingers crossed! Our adventure isn't done yet!!!! Stay Tunned! Hope you liked the photos! :D You can be a follower on my blog if you want to!

God bless! talk to you tomorrow! LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...