Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Baby please don't go


Suddenly remembered a dance VJ Holly made with this song. so funny. amazingly her dance suits this song so well. Currently listening to this. It's stuck in my head. 

I am so tired. just woke up at 8pm after an afternoon nap. and I have tuition at 8:30pm. rush to bathe because as a filthy person like me, I had my "afternoon nap" in my school uniform. After bathing, I had to cook myself an egg for my sandwich as my dinner(which wasn't enough.duh.). rush to the car, had my sandwich on the way and ended up not going to tuition as I was kinda too late due to the horrible jam caused by the Wednesday night market. What a tiring night. complaining cause I think I am pms-ing.

Don't you find teachers so judgmental? annoying.

Starving now. off to cook myself a packet of Maggie, berperisa Ayam. My fave (:


so tired. Lack of energy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...