Sunday, August 12, 2012

Flowers are pretty. Well, Some.


Went out with the family this afternoon. Yeah. I do have a test tomorrow. I don't think I'm taking this exam seriously. I don't actually feel like there's an exam tomorrow. I just feel like blogging and planning for the holidays. That's so awful. Ikr. All of my friends are studying while I'm here, blogging and planing for an exciting video to shoot with my friends during the holiday! SO EXCITED. Hope everything goes as planned (or better). :)
Back to what I did today. Had lunch at Thai Baiyok Restaurant at The Heritage Club which was not bad. I had Pineapple Fried Rice which was... okay. Bro's Sweet and Sour fish was really nice though! Then head over to CTY to get Neko some stuffs. I SO want a cat and a Hamster!!! D: 
























Padang's Cocoa Drink!!!! YES.





crazy dog.

All the best to my school mates tomorrow! Holidays are coming so so soon! I am so excited. Though my holiday starts on Friday. So I shall start blogging from Next Friday till the end of the holidays! Stay Tuned! :D

Good bye. God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...