Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sundae.


Had a lovely afternoon with the family at the Ferringhi Coffee Garden again! The food there is once again never failing. Amazing. Had Beef Burger which was AWESOME. Better than Chilis one! seriously. Best place ever. Not overrated at all. Kinda pricey though. :\ 

While waiting for these photos to be uploaded, I went out to watch the match as well. which I never do. I'm not that patriotic. I know. I know... The game almost gave me a Heart Attack! scary man. kesian him. Kinda sad that I don't have another holiday though. school is just not my thing right now.








BESTTTTTT

The fish and chips are... not bad. kinda over priced.

eggs benedict. eerrr... ehm ehm.


BEST SCONES IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. 
Ever since I went there and have them for the first time, I've been craving for them everyday!!! :O










AWW YEAHH. NO SCHOOL TOMORROWWWWWWW!!!

Hope you had a lovely Sunday! God Bless! :)
HAVE AN AWESOME HOLIDAY TOMORROW.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...