Friday, August 10, 2012

Announcement


If you're reading this, it means you may or may have not noticed that... I've changed my blog's url! I didn't want to have my full name as my url. kinda weird. So it's now carynngsblog.blogspot.com! Okay. This might not be the best name for a url. but I have no choice. Caryn Ng was taken. sigh. So it's Caryn Ng's blog. To whoever who linked my blog on your blog, I deeply appreciate it and I'm saying thank you so much to you. :D I hope it doesn't bother you for changing the url. sorry!

I also have a e-mail address for the blog now! It's carynngsblog@gmail.com! If you have any inquiries on doing certain reviews or questions, don't hesitate to e-mail me! (I think that would be fun!)

Holidays are coming so soon! So, once again, I am going to blog every single day from next Thursday onwards until the end of the holidays! say whattttt??

I'm trying to take the whole blogging thing seriously. I hope I'll have more readers and followers. hehehe...

If you've been my blog's reader for quite some time now, thank you so much. Thank you so much. seirously. Thank You! :) Whenever I see a huge increasing number of views on my blog, I feel so happy. so thank you :) And thanks for the compliments on the blog! I'll try my best to improve in any way possible to make this blog more interesting! :D

So yeah.... Exam's is starting this coming Monday. Don't think I'm ready yet. All the best peeps! :) Goodbye! God Bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...