Sunday, August 26, 2012

Last day of the holidays | Holidays day 11

Went out with Mommy and Bro for Makan, bowling and Archery(Which was awful because the people there kept on correcting me annoyingly. I just wanted to go there to have some fun. not to train to be in Hunger Games. The last time I went there, it wasn't like that. hmph.) today. The last day of the holidays. 
Here are some photos from today! :D








Iced Ball again! :)

I like my laksa, Kosong. 


Woop Woop!! 

Tried this baby food because in my mind, it tastes awesome. In my memory actually. But apparently it wasn't as tasty as I imagined. It's not awful. It's just not good. 

hello there.


Weird banana...

Realized that today's itinerary was kinda close to last Friday's adventure. Sorry for the missing part 2. Plans changed. I knew there will not be a part 2. somehow I knew it. ._. 

Next post shall be about my holidays. kthxbye.

Just had the weirdest, nicest, scariest dream just now. weird...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...