Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30th January 2011 ♡

Played BasketBall with coussie at 8 in the morning! D:
Yeh. I feel ashamed that I didn't go to church. :\

Missed the basketball court so so much! :D finally I got to go! :P


After playing Basketball until 10am, we went home to bathe then did some house chores. O:) After that, we walked to Tesco to buy us some McD ice-cream. ;) Then hanged out by the pool and played at the playground. Yeh. We were that bored. x) 

 Chilled by the pool. :) ♡

PLAYGROUND!! :D ♡

*PHEW!* Finally faced my fear! I climbed all the way up! :D Whee~

 The challenge of your life! D:


Went over to butterworth to do something. :) 

Grandma sitting on her Green IKEA stool while watching TV! So cute! x3
After that we got back to Penang and went to Grandma's place for awhile. :) ♡

I'm SO happy that I got to shoot hoops again! :D heheee! Thanks for stopping by! :D seriously appreciate it alot! :D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...