Wednesday, February 9, 2011

06 Feb 11 ♥

Went to Paradise Hotel's Beach! :P
OMG. The person in red looks like he/she have NO head! D: seriously right? :O

Coussies never been to the beach before! D: Cause they live in KL. So, My sis brought them, me and bro to da B-E-A-C-H! :D Wheee~ The sand was really rough though. :( Too bad. We went there just for a while. Cause we got nothing to do but taking lots of pictures. LOL. They finally get to feel the sand with their own feet and feel the sea! :) 

Walking to da beach! x) ♥

I'm SO happy that I got to shot this photo! :D The colours are really nice! x)

SOS! :O Bro drew this. 

Sis and coussie! :D Love this shot too! X)


After we left the beach, we went to Straits Quay! :D It was a bit boring though. If you want to go shopping, Straits Quay ain't the place. But if you want to go for a Yam Cha or photography session, Straits Quay is Definitely the right place! :D ♥!

After that, we went over to Dua Pek's house at P.Ramlee! Cause I don't know what to eat. So we went out to eat with Ng Family. :) 


PS: My left bottom Wisdom tooth is coming out! D: It hurts SO SO BAD! D: seriously! It hurts even worse when I EAT! :'( not kidding. It seriously is a wisdom tooth. I know we grow our wisdom tooth at 18 years old. Idk la. :\ 

Chaooo~ :) ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...