Friday, February 11, 2011

I. AM. BORED!! D:

Domo! ♥

I was Super bored this afternoon. Felt lifeless... :'( Now. I need to go to tuition before 8. @@ And I'm still here blogging! :D It's a School Holiday today! Well... I'm glad that I don't need to wake up at 6:30am la. But I was super bored. urgh. So, since I got totally nothing to do. I did house chores! :D Finally I could see my Bed and My Study Table! :D My Bedroom's clean and tidy now! and.. I cleaned the Kitchen and Vacuumed and mopped the floor. :) See, I'm so good. ;) LOL. Erm. then I found my sis's dslr on the table. so I took it to take some picchas of my house. LOL. I was super bored ma. so... Here are the photos! :D

 My bedroom's window. ;) ♥

Bedroom's study Table! ♥

My Bed! :) ♥

 "dressing table" ♥

 drew this on my bedroom wall! XD I measure my height almost everyday! :D LOL. I was 167cm! and now, I'm 165cm?! D:

Beside my bed. :) There's my Guitar and my dad's guitar♥ :) 

 My Living room! ♥

Balcony♥ 

 Neko♥


 My Baking stuffs! :D ♥!

 Small deco in my kitchen♥

Laundry room! Kinda messy! :O

Cross my fingers that I get to go out tomorrow! :O! Even better. Hope I can go out with my love! ;) ♥

Your Love is Everything♥ ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...