Saturday, February 26, 2011

Merentas Desa! :D



It was my school's Cross-country on Thursday! :D AKA Merentas Desa! Woke up at 6:30. As usual... but left home at 7:10am! D: It was SO JAM! urgh. Forgotten to take a picture of the jam. Cause it seriously isn't a normal school day jam. Thanks to Chung Hwa. ._. As you can see in the picture, that's not all of chung hwa, Its just Form 3 and above guys. ._. Still got Form 1 boys back of me. WOAH.  Btw, I took ALL of the photos on that day with my BB and my iPod only. :) ♥ My BB's Cam quality not bad weih! :D hehe. 

On the way walking... We saw this cute doggie. :) 
took this with my iPod!

And... This little guy! :D I seriously didn't spot it. ._. Until Jia Xi told me. D: Wow her eyes are sharp! 
took this with my iPod!

As usual... when I reached to the finishing line, erm. Some performance already passed. XD But! At least I'm not the LAST one to reach there like the past 2 years. Cause I took a shortcut. ._. Cause Jia Xi wanted to see the performance ma... Mana tahu, When we reached there, The performance that she wanted to watched was over dee. :( Oh yeah! Congrats Jia Huey for getting the 11th place! AWESOME!!! And She even won the lucky draw! :D She got a school bag from Body Glove! :) Thank God for the wonderful weather! It wasn't sunny, and it didn't rain! :D ♥ After the cross-country, Me, Gwendolyn and Lemon went back to my house and bathe cause we want to go to 1st Avenue! :D That was my second time going there! :D Took all of the photos at 1st Avenue with my BB! :D

Once we've arrived, we went to Chatime! :D I got myself Pearl milk tea! :P 
took this picture with my BB! 

Lemon's. Gwendolyn's. Mine. :) ♥
took this picture with my BB! 


I wanted to do my Science homework... But.... after answering ONE question, I couldn't continue. :'(

Gwendolyn!! :D

After Chatime, We met up with Jia Xi and Terry at Ground floor. :) Then we head to Sushi King! :P 

Jia Xi with her Unagi Set. :) 


While I was taking the above picture. My expression was :O
Just ignore my face. Look at Gwendolyn! She looks so happy! :D ♥ 

After Sushi King, we went over to Pacific cause we needed to write down the price for some stuffs. :) After that, Terry went to Popular and Jia Xi went back home. :( Then We went back to 1st Avenue to buy tickets for I am Number 4!! :D 

This. Movie. is. COOL! :D The ending wasn't good cause there will be a part 2 for sure! :D I can't say that this is a TO DIE FOR MOVIE. It's just. COOL! :D lol. 

HE IS so HWAT! OMGEEE! He looks so hot, cute and COOL in this movie! :D LOOK at his ABS! D: fuyooh! 

Our tixs! :D Me, Gwendolyn, lemon, Kah ee, and Gwendolyn's friend. :)

NEVER SAY NEVER COMING SOON!!! D: ehm. Lately, I don't have the Bieber Fever no more. Don't know why. :'( I think him dating Selena was the med that cured my Bieber Fever. :'( But still, I can't wait for Never Say Never! cause review's said that it's AWESOME! :D

After the movie, we went to Red Box to meet up with Yin Xin and Wan Xin! :D They were totally HIGH! LOL. And I was down. Maybe because of the movie which I don't know why. ._. or I was just too tired. oh yeah. O M GEEE Red Box's walkway is super cold! Crazy cold! siao wan! D: The 1st time I went to 1st Avenue, I didn't felt cold. Cause I went there for awhile only. So I didn't agree with all my friends that it was SUPER DUPER COLD. Now, I agree with you guys. omg. 1st Avenue is SHO COLD. I wanted to wear a long sleeve shirt but when I was home, I was sweating. So I wore a thin top. -.- 

After Red Box, we went to Starbucks! HAHA. I saw Xing Xi working! LOL! XD

Bought Croissant for RM5.10 from Starbucks! ._. But it's ♥! :)


Right after I got my Croissant, mommy came! :P Then on the way home, we bought McD! :P


LMAO. Outfit of the day. TEEHEE. Love my F21 sling bag so mucchie! :) Hehe!

Right after I got home, I had headache. urgh. So after I ate my McD, I went to sleep. Which is at 8 o'clock and... I woke up at 11. ._. Then Watched movie on tv for awhile and I thought of blogging this. and it was 2 at that time. But when I blogged halfway, sis told me to go to sleep dee as I had school on Friday. .___.! So.... Yeah. It's Saturday today. D: Might be going to Gurney later! and... I'm going for a hike at youth park with my Family later!!! :D ♥ chao! Shall blog about today soon! :D 

Spent RM30 on that day. ._. 

God bless! 

Happy Birthday Pai Hui and Achilles! :D 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...