Sunday, February 20, 2011

My New BlackBerry! :D ♥

It's inside!! :D ♥

On Monday night... I saw Chuckei tweeted that she wanted to sell her BB curve 8520 at RM500! And I was like. O.M.G! That's so freaking cheap and so worth it!! She even said that she changed the heading! Her BB was black in colour. But when she sold it, she changed the heading to White! WHICH IS SUPER NICE!!! :D AHHH!! Then... I asked mom if I could buy, mom said. NO! then I was like. :'( Then I begged mommy. Cause I was super desperate! XD Mommy still wouldn't let. She said unless it's RM400. then I was like. .___.?! RM500 is really cheap dee lo. Then I e-mailed Chuckei. She said lowest can go is RM480. Then I was like. Okay:) SOLD THEN! since I'm using my own money ma... So, I straight bought it from Chuckei. Cause I cannot tahan my LG phone dee. seriously want to hit that phone to the wall!! Every time sendiri close! -.- 

Whee~ Thanks Mommy for banking in the money and letting me buying it at the end! ♥ teehee

Then chuckei said okay! She will send it to me on Wednesday. But on Wed, she woke up late. haha! so she sent it to me On thursday lo! :D So, I was really exited! You know I sleep in the afternoon wan right? but on Friday, I didn't! Cause I was waiting for the postman! But he didn't show up in the end... So actually I did sleep la. -.- at 5. LOL. So, I got my post on Saturday at 11:55pm!! I was at school then though. :( right after school, I was like... *cross fingers* and I prayed alot of times that the postman will come today! Then mom told me. eh! still don't want to open your post ah? then I was like. OMG it's here already?! AHHH!!! At that moment, I was seriously VERY happy. :) hehe♥

And you know what?! Chuckei wrapped the BB with a plastic, she gave me a new grey casing, she gave me a new heading and she didn't even charged me for postal FEE!! OMG right?! I know I'm very lucky, cause there were people who wanted to buy from Chuckei. But I got it. :)

You know what's so miracle about this happening? It's that. Because I got Ang Pao money ma... Then I gave 10% of it as tithing on Sunday. Then on Monday, Chuckei tweeted that she wants to sell her BB. See, God will give you 100% more than what you give. So be a cheerful giver. :) God seriously gave me this.  Hallelujah! 

Picchas time! :P

My new BB. :) ♥

♥ Thanks Chuckei SO SO MUCH!! :D Seriously NO REGRETS buying this! :)

Front♥

Back♥


Hey peeps! Don't forget to Visit Chuckei's blog! She's a famous blogger from KL! and omg. She's so pretty! :) *Click on her name to visit her blog!* :D Thanks so much Chuckei!!! :D 

God bless! :D 

Hehe.don't mean to brag.please don't hate me. .___. 

Remember to Be a Cheerful giver. :) ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...