Monday, February 14, 2011

130211♥

Pastor of the day! :D He's very cute and funny. x) 
Sorry for the bad photo quality. I WILL get my E-PL2 soon! I hope. :x 

Loving me Converse. :3 ♥ 

It's a Sunday! :D So, I went to Church this morning at 10! :) The pastor today was very funny and cute. seriously. x) hehe. After Church, I went to Gurney with my Love and Julie! :D Thanks so much guys for taking me out. I was SUPER bored since Friday. @.@ Didn't even go out. Finally I got to! Thanks so so much!

In addition of that, I GOT TO DRINK MY IMMUNITY BOOSTER!! :D Ahhh! :) I got 3 chops now! I need 7 more so I can get ONE free! : ) Seriously. I can't leave Gurney without getting my Immunity booster!♥ 


oh yeah! Before that, we watched I ♡ Hong Kong in the Cinema! :D It was very funny! xD but there's one part I cried. LOL. Mostly farnay parts laaa! :D OMG. The guy on top of the Kong word in purple, LOOKS SO LIKE WONG LEE HOM! OMG. So cute and handsome! >.

Before we went for the movie, we had A&W! even though we only had 25 minutes left to eat! :D LOVE A&W's Fries!!! :D ♥

Sorry, there are no Human's faces in these photos. :P I don't like to take pictures even though I know I must. LOL. but. neh. :P Better not put Julie and Love's photos up! they will so kill me! right? :O 

Thanks for reading! Chao~ :) ♥



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...