Monday, February 21, 2011

This is MY school. -.-


Guess what? My cool socks got rampas again. -.- I know they are too cool for my school. ;) LOL. LOOK HOW LONG ARE THIS PAIR OF SOCKS?! D: wth... Look what I did to make my socks not that long on the top. HEHEHE.... :P Well, I hate this socks. urgh. so freaking HOT. -.-  It's thick and it's long, so when I wear my shoes, I need to fold the front part up. that makes my feet TRIPLE hotter. :'( Oh yeah. Don't think that they are so good that they gave me FREE socks kay? I need to buy this for RM4! D: But it's cheaper dee la. Last month I kena wan cost RM6. But hor. that quality is the same lo. BTW. Both of the socks I bought was dirty. Not wear before dee kinda dirty laaa... Like there's an orange dot or something. .__. LMAO. I'm just wearing this for today and I'm complaining like an aunty. XD Imma wear my cool socks again tomorrow! heh! I'm not stupid anymore!! Imma bring this pair of socks to school everyday! Safe huh?! :D smart.... :) 

Well. This is Chung Hwa la. As the discipline teachers always say: Want to study in Chung Hwa then you must follow our rules. If you don't like the school rules, go transfer to another school then. .___. I want to laaa. I just can't. :\ 

Okay. I'm still thinking rather if I should transfer to Georgetown or NOT. Cause... I LOVE my class la.. :) I love my friends here. :) But. At Georgetown, I don't need to buy socks, I get to leave my hair LONG and most importantly, I don't need to study Chinese!! :D ♥ 

Lazy to blog about last night's dinner.... :( Nothing much to blog pun... heh. I talk alot leh... lazy to read huh? .__.

OH YEAH. wth. OMG. I got fooled by my "friend" last night. He asked me how was the data plan? Got it dee? then I was like yes. But it's very expensive. .__. Then he said, this might help you! :D Then he gave me that link lo. Then I was like, okay! :D After I clicked on the link, it couldn't load. So I FREAKING REFRESHED IT! stupid me. -.- Then a freaking ghost came out from the screen and there were sounds of screams. OMG. I was TOTALLY shocked! And I used my hands to cover the screen. :( And then I quickly close the window. Then My WHOLE BODY SHIVERED. seriously. Then my sis came. eh, I called you. tak dengar ah? Then I started crying... :'( Seriously. It's REALLY scary. And I was ALONE in my bedroom!! D: But Thanks to Xing Xi and Zi Xuan for chatting with me. :) and thanks to my friends for caring and calming me down. :) LOVE Y'ALL!! :D ♥ Thank god too. :) I prayed.... that's why I'm "sorta" not scared dee. But I was really emo at school today before recess. :\ I even cried, cause my friend described his face.... Then that image popped out in my mind again. :'( But after recess I was okay dee. :) I even had lots of fun. :) Guess what? I deleted him from my facebook account! :P! I forgive you, but you're not my friend anymore. Sorry. Cause you seriously scared me. That was not a funny joke. 

The name of the website is www.killerjo.com PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THIS LINK. seriously. But hor. When he gave me that link, it wasn't killerjo it was facebook.com/skdjslakjdjnceijdaslkdcmsa something something wan... So I trusted him. :'( That's why I can't really trust some one. :'( So, be careful peeps. :) there are loads of stupid and childish people out there who wants to scare others... :( My friends didn't cry after they saw that image la... but I did. :'( 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...