Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Date with Winona at Queens ♡

Cooked Oglio something something for brunch this morning. :) 

At about 1 something mummy and I went to fetch Winona then only we went to Queens. And THEN the shopping mania begins! :D Well, we went to eat Kenny Rogers Roasters first before we started shopping. x) I was looking for a long denim white pants all day long! D: But it's either RM199, 159 or 129. So, mom say I can't buy it because it's not worth it. :\ Well, I bought a shirt from F21 and it suits a white pants. :( But at least I bought a plain purple Tee from F21! which cost only RM19! :D Woah!! :D Teehee~ And Winona bought the skirt that I wanted which also mom didn't let me to buy. :( It's only RM45! :O anyways... We went to Chatime! :D 

Winona Belanja wan ah! :P We shared cause we ordered LARGE babeh! x) 

Caramel MilkTea(L) for RM5.90! :D
Not bad la... Actually we wanted the pearls. But we ordered the wrong thing. -.-
Nohting much... We went shopping all day long and even had our dinner at Johny's :) We went home at about 8 something. :) Winona bought one skirt, one plain white tee and some stuffs from Guardian. And I bought One plain purple tee, white and black nail polish from Elianto which... SUCKS. -.- It's so sticky. :'( Regret buying it. :\ That's all I bought for 8 hours at Queens. -.- Had fun though! Thanks Winona! :D ♡ 

Sis just got back with her TOPSHOP Brown denim pants! D: WTH. I wanted to buy that! D: But I can't cause it costs RM199. -.- And she bought it!!! I'm SO sad that I'm fat hence we can't share clothes or pants. :'( Wish me luck on loosing weight! D: oh yeah. My stomach became BIGGER today!!! D: I don't know why. but I don't gain weight. BUT My stomach can become fatter. :'( :O? weird much? :'( Some more CNY dee... Sure gain even more weight! Later cannot fit into my CNY clothes. DIE la. D:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...