Tuesday, February 8, 2011

年初二!:D

Second day of CNY at Dua Ee's house! :D

On 初二, we went to Dua Ee's house for lunch! :D She had a buffet for 60 people at her house! Thanks to my uncle! :D ish! forgotten to take photos of the food. again. D: It wasn't bad la. :) Aunt's house was PACKED! :O! Even my 2nd aunt brought her DOG! XD AKA Neko's bro! :D LOL. Everyone were very happy. x) After that, everyone went over to my Godmother's place at Bays Water! :D LMAO. Once we went there. All the food habis semua. XD Ferrero Rocher was the first to finish. :D aiya. It's not unbelievable or unusual  la! :D 

PACKED! :D
Da Buffet! :D 

Aww! Daniel's tired dee! :)


Cousies and sis! :D ♥ yeh. I miss them already. :(

Neko's brother! :D

Cousie and his girlfriend! :D

Little cousies at Bays Water! They can't wait to go for a swim! They said the swimming pool there is NICE! :D LOL

They were enjoying thier Ko Cha Bi ice-cream very much! :D

Cousie really love the pool! :D

that's all! :D

PS: There was a spot check at school today. And guess what. My cool socks kena confiscate and I need to buy a pair of ugly and THICK socks for RM4! D: I'm SO lucky. -..- And the socks are like SUPERRR LONG! D: Panas ni!! But I'm going to wear my cool socks to school tomorrow! :P siao eh. buy one pair only. want me to wear it everyday ah? -..-

Oh yeah!! And! I saw a "snail" in the girls toilet at school today. I'm not sure if it's a snail or it's just an empty shell. So, I wanted to FLIP it. Mana tau. I used too much energy to flip it. ended up. I freaking squashed it to the wall! EEW much! D: There was a CRISP sound! OMG. GAAHHH!! D: I shouted man! YUCK! D: My friends laughed their asses off! XD 

Chao~ ♡

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...