Monday, June 25, 2012

Churp Churp?



There's to guys repairing my toilet right now. So I can't leave my bro's bedroom. so I can't bake too. obviously. I only have the computer. But internet is kinda boring me right now. Guess I shall make a post about Churp Churp again!

I've posted a post about Churp Churp before. But that was last year I think. Okay. If you don't know what's Churp Churp, it's basically a place/website where you get to share stuffs. and EARN MONEY. Well, how? Every time I tell my friends about this, they don't trust me. They say. "Tipu ke?" "Real wan or not?" "Can trust not?" "Fake wan lah!" But nope! Even Malaysian Celebrities are Churping too! All you need to do is, share awesome and cool advertisements to your friends! You'll earn from every Unique Click on the link of ads you share! It's just THAT simple! Share and earn! I've earned RM19.97 up till today! I haven't been putting much effort in sharing for some time now. Or else I'm pretty sure I'll earn way MORE than that! So, if you're bored, and wanting to earn money, Go check it out NOW. And REGISTER. Simple! 


I wanna go poop. But I can't! ohmygosh. torturing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...